Please allow 10 – 15 minutes for your first lesson to arrive to your email inbox.
While you wait… we have a Special One-Time Offer on a Full Event Planning Course, which comes with Tools, Sample Contracts, Templates, Bonuses and Projects you might want to look at.
This is an in-depth course on becoming an event planner to help you succeed, available immediately.
The full course includes information about:
- How to get clients (no experience necessary)
- How to start your business
- How to form your company
- How to price your services to maximize your income (very important)
- Which review sites to use to have your phone ringing with prospects
- How to use social media to get recognized
- How to build your network of vendors to get the best rates
- How to find venues quickly that match your needs
- And much more!
Plus… you get into our very private group of planners where you can ask questions and get personalized advice anytime.
Also included are these free bonuses:
• How to write the Perfect Event Proposal Template (very important)
• Your Event Planning Quick Start Guide (13 pages)
• Templates for: Creating Budgets, Event Agendas, Letters to Clients, Timelines and Proposals
• How to Create Your Own Vision Board to Show Clients
• Tons of Sample Contracts and Agreements (saves you LOTS of money and time)
• Start Your Own Business Checklist (5 pages)
• Event Budget Spreadsheets to Impress Clients
• Negotiation Tips
• Venue Inspection Checklists
• Interviews with Successful Event Planners so you can learn from the best
Today Only You Can Get All This for $7.
This full course items normally sell for $
We are practically giving this away – but the catch is that it’s only available today.
You can still buy all these items later but they will be offered at the full price of $295 (or 6 payments of $47).
Who is this course for?
- If you are thinking of becoming an event planner, this course is for you.
- If you are already an event planner and want to grow your business, this course is for you.
- If you would like to get a job as an event planner, this course is for you.
- If you have been thinking about starting your own event planning business and want to learn exactly how to do it, this course is for you.
In addition to the above bonuses you will also get to try our Full Event Planning Course to see if you like it ($295 value), offered at only $7 to you today (that’s a 95% discount).
Some of the things you will learn in the full course are –
- How to become an event planner (in section 4)
- What are the best ways to get into the planning industry (in section 1)
- How much to charge for your services (in section 6)
- Can you keep your day job and still work on an event planning business on the side? (in section 10)
- Should you go to college or take an event planning course at home? (in section 3)
- The best ways to get clients (in section 5)
- How to get financing to start your business if you don’t have money yet (in section 11)
- Do you need to be a certified event planner? (in section 1)
- How do you get repeat clients and build you portfolio (in section 5)
- What the absolute best ways to market yourself are (in sections 5 and 11)
- How to create proposals that get you paid the most (in section 6)
- How to get a job as an event planner (in section 4)
- Learn all the things that event planners do (in section 1)
- Learn how to budget a business (in section 7)
- How to increase your prices (in section 6)
- How to find the highest quality and least expensive vendors and venues (in section 9)
- How to negotiate the best pricing for you and your clients (in section 9)
- And much more!
So if you’d like to take advantage of this special, ONE-TIME ONLY offer for $7 just click here and get all of the above items!
You will have future opportunities to buy this course but never again for $7. We normally sell it for six payments of $47.
I’ve heard enough – I’m ready to try all of the above items for only $7!
– OR –
I’m not ready for the full $7 course yet, please take me to my free mini-course
Remember this $7 offer is fully guaranteed with a 100% no-questions asked refund policy. If you do not like the course you receive for any reason, just let us know in the first 30 days and we will issue you a full refund for the $7.
If you do not want all of these items, that’s okay too. You can purchase them later at the regular price of $47 per month for 6 months ($295 total).
Now for your free mini-course you signed up for, please check your email for your first lesson. If you have Gmail, we might end up in your Promotions or Updates tab so please check there and move us into your Primary folder so the rest of the course gets delivered to you.
The subject of the first email will be: Your Event Planning Mini-Course is Here
In that email you’ll find your first email lesson about:
- What event planner’s typical daily tasks are
- What the two main types of event planning categories are
- The most important skills you need to succeed
Day 2 (tomorrow) will cover: 9 Actionable Things You Can Do Today To Become An Event Planner (you won’t want to miss this one I promise).
Day 3 will cover: Detailed Ways You Can Charge For Your Service and Little Secrets To Raising Your Rates.
Day 4 will cover: A Quick Start Guide to Start Your Event Planning Service (this is a GREAT resource).
If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder.
You can also add info (at) eventplanning.com to your safe senders list.
If you have any questions you can email us at support (at) eventplanning.com.