Kim Kardashian’s reputation has taken a beating over recent months after her 72 day marriage to Kris Humphries but that hasn’t stopped her from scoring one of the more lucrative celebrity New Years Eve hosting events.
Kardashian is set to host the NYE event at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas. She has reportedly been paid $600,000 for the engagement, which includes future hosting events. Tickets for Tao’s New Years Eve event range from $175 – 225.
The event begins at 9pm and tickets get guests hors d’oeuvres, open bar from 9pm – 11pm, champagne toast at midnight and entry into LAVO Nightclub at The Palazzo Hotel.
TAO has been long known for putting on great events and is one of the few Las Vegas nightclubs that has been able to keep their audience coming back, and continue being popular long beyond the average life span of a Las Vegas club. A big part of their success is paying top dollar for the hottest celebrities for hosting birthday party, holiday and New Years Eve events.
Other celebrities hosting New Years Eve arrangements include:
- Katy Perry asking for $250,000 to host NYE with no takers (hosting did not include a performance).
- Mariah Carey’s rumored price tag of $500,000 fetching no takers either.
- Ashton Kutcher turned down many several “huge money sums” offered to host NYE events.
- Mike “The Situation Sorrentino” is hosting New Years Eve Weekend at Chateau Nightclub in Las Vegas.
- DJ Pauly D is hosting and performing at New York City’s Espace from 9pm – 3am.
- Carson Daly is hosting the NYE event for Television (NBC) where he will have guests Drake, Tony Bennett and Cee Lo Green.
Remember if you’re hosting your own New Year’s Eve party here are some tips.